BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 25, 2010


Life in
VA Beach

So Rylee && I have been in VA Beach now for 5 months and we have loved every minute of it. Rylee has gotten to go to the beach for the first time && go swimming everyday. Have a bedroom on the 11th floor of an awesome apt. that has an amazing view of the oceanfront. And most of all Rylee has had me at home with her every day && night for the last 5 months. Now that is truly amazing! I have been given the opportunity by my love to stay at home with our daughter && it has been an amazing experience. Although I can definitely say that the SAHM chapter of my life will be coming to a end here very shortly! lol As much as I have loved staying at home with my baby, i am just the type of person who likes to work. I have been working in a very busy Orthopedic Surgeons office for the last yr so moving here && just sitting around has been very difficult for me. I love that I am able to be home for Rylee && RJ but i just cant sit here anymore... now the only thing i am worried about is RJ will be starting shore duty soon and will be going on dets with his new squadron, although working will help me get through the times that he is gone, it is also going to take away time that i am home and time that i am going to be able to spend with him. So im sure its going to be hard for all of us getting back into the routine of me working again, but i think it will be worth it in the end.
Being alone in VA Beach is tough sometimes... I really miss my family, friends && the career I worked so hard at everyday at for 5 yrs. I miss having my family && friends around the corner from me. I miss having them over for dinner && hoildays && all us girls getting ready to go out on the weekend together && believe it or not i miss getting up every morning && going to work. I cant wait until i get things like that back in my life. But something that is kinda scary is the fact that i know every couple of yrs i will have to pick up && lose it all again. For instance, we will be here for 2 more yrs. then moving to Florida so that RJ can finish his bachelors degree (my baby is soooo smart). Then when all that is said && done we will move again :) lol . But please dont take any of this as me complaining because thats definitely not what this is. I have gladly made a promise to my love to follow him ANYWHERE && EVERYWHERE the Navy sends him && i will do it with a smile.
So on another topic.....my brother will be here in VA Beach TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! I am soooo excited! && so is Rylee she asks for him everyday!!! This will be his first time here to VA && i am sooo excited to show him around the area && get to spend some time with him! I am a little nervous though....lol i have to make a trip to the Norfolk airport by myself! This should be very interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment