BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

I start my new job tomorrow && i am kind of NERVOUS!!!! && i cant sleep!!! I have been soooo busy today hoping that it would help me be tired to night because i knew this was gonna happen!!! I dont really think i am scared....i am going into this job knowing like 90% of everything they need me to know. I only have to learn these new Docs && learn there computer system && then things will be a piece of cake. I am also kind of said bc i know that me going to work tomorrow means that it is closer to the day that my lil brother is leaving!!! && that makes me soooo sad! Im definitely glad i have this new job to concentrate on. O yea on an even sadder note, we had a friend of the family pass away this weekend so everyone has been dealing with that. So other than those 2 horrible things we have all had a pretty great weekend! We got to go to my friend Alisheaus' daughters birthday party. Rylee had a total blast, plus it was fun for me because i got to get out of the house && hang out with my friends! Then on top of that we absolutely have the best guys in the world! They so awesomely kept all the kiddos so we could have an evening at the beach for just us girls! Talk about freakin awesome! It was amazingly awesome to be able to go out in the water with out having to 'jump" the waves as our kiddos call it. lol plus we got to just lay in the sand && talk! It was soooo relaxing! i definitely needed that b4 my big day tomorrow! well it is almost 12am && i have to get up pretty early so im gonna try to get some sleep. Maybe tomorrow ill have something more interesting to talk about! lol Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment